Listening during 'special news.' They start out every class with special news where the girls can tell their teacher anything that they want. After that, the girls can only talk about ballet.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Parent Observation Day
Rosemary started ballet this June and on November 5 I finally got to actually watch a class. We'd been warned that Parent Observation Day would be crazy so I didn't go in with high expectations. Rosemary, however, was so excited that I got to watch. She was awesome. She did fall down a lot (I'm pretty sure she thinks it's hilarious to fall down), but I was so proud of her and how she listened and followed instructions. (Random note - there's a little girl named Sage in her class).
Listening during 'special news.' They start out every class with special news where the girls can tell their teacher anything that they want. After that, the girls can only talk about ballet.
Second position.
Tondu the turtle.
So happy!
Listening during 'special news.' They start out every class with special news where the girls can tell their teacher anything that they want. After that, the girls can only talk about ballet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment