Sunday, November 22, 2009

Go Gators! UF vs Vandy game

A couple weekends ago, Jonathan and I were able to go to the UF/Vanderbilt game. (Thanks to Bob for the tickets, and thanks to Zach for watching the kids). You'd think that living in Gainesville we'd go to more of the games, but this was the first one that I'd been to in the last couple of seasons so I was very excited. We knew it wasn't going to be a close game and that's how I like them. Games that come down to the wire are just not my thing. I get way too nervous.

The Swamp just before kick off. Kick off wasn't until after 7, so it was a late night...and it was actually a bit chilly.

Waiting for the game to start.

Go Gators!

Percy Harvin was at the game too. (I had no idea who it was actually when I saw him...and it may not even really be him, but I'm pretty sure it is now that I Googled it).

Tebow scoring a touchdown.

The end of the game

Another W for the Gators.

It was great being back on campus for some game day excitement. The Gainesville that I spend most of my time in is not as university-centered as other parts so it was fun being back in the middle of it all for an evening.

No comments: