Meet Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.
This year the kids were once again Disney characters for the Fall Festival at church. (You can see what they were last year here). Jonathan and I also got into the act this year as Hook and Wendy.
If you remember, last year there was a pie contest and Rosemary sneezed on our pie. This year, there was a salsa/dip competition...we chose not to enter. :-) But, Jonathan and his mom got to be judges and I think they both enjoyed that way more than if I'd entered salsa. Since I'm not a fan of onions or tomatoes, I'm pretty sure my salsa wouldn't have appealed to anyone.
The entire evening was so much fun. Janice and Richard came up to enjoy the night with us. Our small group helped with a few booths and I got to take lots of photos. There was even some square dancing this year.
Huggin' before heading out to the Fall Festival. Check out Ben's 'dagger.'
The Peter Pan Clan
1 comment:
Really cute costumes! I know about the hat... Jake was squirmy with his batman cap too! Glad you had fun at the fall festival... maybe we'll make it out next year!
Post a Comment