Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rosemary's first haircut

While Rosemary has had her bangs trimmed in the past, she's never gotten a full out haircut at a salon. This was her first and she was quite excited about going.

When we got there the stylist got her ready. I put the bottom part of her hair in a quick ponytail to save for her baby book and the stylist cut it off. We're letting Rosemary's bangs grow out so she just had to have the back cut evenly.

Rosemary was so good during the whole process and sat like a stone the entire time. After the haircut, we went to the mall and that's when I started to notice how bad the haircut was. When I looked down, there was about a 3/4 inch width of hair hanging down about 4 inches longer than the rest of her hair that the stylist had completely missed. Granted, I didn't get it in the ponytail, but I would think that the stylist would notice that chunk! Then, as her hair continued to dry, I noticed that the left side was about 3/4 of an inch shorter than the right. Jonathan noticed it that night and wanted me to take her back. Eventually I just evened it out on my own and now it doesn't look too weird. Ah, well, makes for a good first haircut story and now I know where NOT to take her for haircuts!




1 comment:

Lark said...

that same girl did amelia and grant's hairs. You should go back there (because it's cheap), but make sure you ask for cheryl/cheri...can't remember. Just took grant there recently and she did a terriffic job and let me use an expired coupon.