You may remember the etched glass from a
craft night a couple months ago. Well, a few friends couldn't make it so we did a make-up craft day and had lunch and the kids got to play.

Michelle did three vases and they looked AMAZING. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the finished product. Krystle's and Vernine's looked awesome too. I kept thinking, what else is glass in my house that I can etch.

The kids played while we crafted. Here are Ben, Josh, and Landon.

And more of Ben and Landon playing in Rosemary's room.

I didn't make this that same day, but I did do a trifle bowl for Janey's bridal shower gift. If anyone is even slightly crafty, this is a great project because it's pretty quick and easy. The directions we used are
here.
The ones below are from Pottery Barn. After seeing how easy these are to make, it would be tough to pay the $40 for the ones below.

1 comment:
Landon and I had fun. Thanks for letting us come over and play!
Post a Comment