Monday, July 23, 2012

Janey’s Shower

A couple weekends ago, Rosemary and I drove down to Orlando for the day for a baby shower in honor of one of my roommates from college. I managed to only get pics before the party started. It was one of the least stressful showers that I’ve ever been a part of planning. Kristen kept us organized and Facebook kept us in touch.

DSC05211

I took this pic before the guests even arrived so she got quite a few more gifts!

DSC05213

All the delicious food by Kristen, Sarah, & Christi, beautifully rolled napkins by Sarah, and Kristen’s tissue paper balls

DSC05214

Sparkling punch and water bottles

DSC05216

DSC05220

Thank you notes and the fingerprint memory tree

DSC05222

Decorations and prizes

It was a very fun shower and exciting to see all the new baby stuff. Afterwards, Rosemary and I headed to Olive Garden (her choice) for dinner before heading home. Rosemary was a wonderful helper at the shower and delightful company. It was a special day together.

DSC05224

1 comment:

The Williams family said...

Beautiful party! Mommy and daughter time is awesome. It was good to see you all today.