I’m not sure that our days have been particularly lazy, but they have been very enjoyable so far this summer. We’ve had some illness thrown in there too, but overall we’ve been having a wonderful time.
Bedtime reading one night from The Jesus Storybook Bibles-one of my favorite Bible read alouds with our kids.
Charlotte balancing on her feet and head. (It was tough to get the pic, but she’d get like this then lift her little hands off the ground too).
Cutie.
One night as Tropical Storm Debby made her way through North Florida, Jonathan took all of the kids outside to splash in the puddles. They came in soaked to the bone and as happy as clams.
Charlotte took off her sunglasses and Ben managed to hold up a magnifying glass to her eye before I could get this one snapped. Charlotte’s hitting an age where she’ll pose with her siblings, I just have to be fast enough. I’m not there yet.
Putting the dishes away with her goggles on. Anything works if it helps get chores done faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment