Jonathan works in the Office of Enrollment Management, which is comprised of Admissions, Student Financial Affairs, and the University Registrar. On Wednesday we attended the Enrollment Management Holiday Party at the Harn Museum.
We got to see Christy and Toby at the party. I worked with Christy when I first started working in Assignments at Housing. She actually was one of the people who interviewed me. We shared an office for awhile and occasionally I would accidently slip and call her my roommate (which was ironic since Christy’s job was to work with roommate matching). Christy’s husband, Toby, works with Jonathan so it’s nice to have a friend at office events that we attend.
Lots of great food
A carving station
The kids did great. They had gone on a field trip to the Harn with Rosemary’s co-op so they enjoyed seeing some of the artwork again.
Ben REALLY liked this fruit punch…and the little coffee stirrer straw.
Charlotte, me, and Christy
I don’t know what Ben was eating, but he was very happy to be eating them!
Our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment