Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Season 2011

We have had a wonderful Christmas break. Here are some photos of the low key moments that have been so fun too.

DSC03569

We grabbed a bite to eat at Burger King the other night then ran some errands. By the time we got home Rosemary and Ben were asleep. Jonathan carried them both inside and they stayed asleep! That never happens. They were exhausted.

DSC03576

I think these Butterfinger Bites have become a new Christmas staple. I saw the recipe on Pinterest. They are so good. If you’re interested in making them, the recipe is available here. I would change a couple things though. I would use a larger pan so that the pieces are thinner and after they cooled I would melt and pour the chocolate over the entire batch before I cut them.

DSC03570

We get the ol’ push toy out for Charlotte. She has enjoyed it.

DSC03572

Playing a bit in the older kids’ room.

DSC03573

Drinking some hot chocolate with a straw, of course. It was almost 80 degrees outside though.

DSC03619

Climbing all over daddy!

DSC03621

Rosemary wanted me to braid her hair before bed one night and these are the results the next morning.

DSC03623

Curly hair!!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Her hair looks so pretty! Excited for Monday! Noah will be there ;) I will tell you the story behind that on monday!