Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother’s Day Program

Friday was the Mother’s Day program at Rosemary’s preschool. I was able to go and Charlotte and Ben came along too. We sat in the back so some of the photos are grainy.

DSC01900DSC01903DSC01906

Getting ready for their big finish singing, “You Are My Sunshine.”

DSC01907

It was a cute little program. Then the kids brought us their gifts. Rosemary made me a vase, candleholder, flowers, and a filled out a little sheet about me.

My mother’s name is Julie.

My mother is 31 years old.

My mother’s favorite food is salad.

My mother likes to feed the baby.

To see her responses from last year, check out last year’s Mother’s Day post. According to that, I aged 11 years over the past year.

And while we didn’t get any photos on Mother’s Day, the kids and Jonathan put together another great day. I was able to relax and thoroughly enjoyed the day with the family.

No comments: