Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Charlotte at Four Months

Today, Charlotte turned four months old.

DSC01930

DSC01936

DSC01937

DSC01941

DSC01943

We go tomorrow for her check up so I don’t know her measurements yet. My prediction is low percentiles height and weight and high percentile head circumference…just like the other two.

Some highlights from the month:

  • Started rolling over both ways…I missed the first time, but my mom and dad got to see it!
  • Cooing and ‘chatting’ with us
  • Sleeping about 12 hours at night, taking an hour or so morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap.
  • Started sucking her left thumb…but we’re working on the pacifier
  • And is taking a bottle again!

And Charlotte got her first baby tub bath too. I know, she’s four months old, but she’s been getting sponge baths just not in the bath tub. She really liked the tub though…and big brother and big sister really liked helping.

DSC01909

No comments: