We decorated our Christmas tree this year the night before Thanksgiving. After some mishaps of just trying to pick a place to put it, getting the star on, Ben breaking a new ornament, and figuring out how to make the tree fit best in the rotating stand, we finally started to get the ornaments on the tree.
The bride and groom
From Disney’s Yacht Club and our honeymoon
Rosemary’s Minnie Mouse ears
I’m not sure what Ben was hanging up first…but I’m pretty sure it was one that he couldn’t break.
One of our new ornaments from our trip to New Orleans earlier this year.
Another new one from The Dillard House and our camping trip for Jonathan’s 30th birthday.
We also got an ornament from Flagler College when we went to St. Augustine for our anniversary, but alas, that was the one that was broken on our stone top coffee table before it even made its way to the tree.
Our 2010 tree
1 comment:
Love the tree and your yearly decorating photos. I think it is so neat you have one for every year.
Post a Comment