Our small group hosted a baby shower for one of our member’s daughter who is having a little girl at the end of January. Ben and I picked up the paper goods while Rosemary was at preschool one day. The party store had Ben-sized carts so he pushed that little thing all over the store.
Such a helper! But if it was up to Ben, there would have been way more stuff in that cart.
I made her a pocket sling and a little hat. (while I was at it, I made matching ones for our baby girl too).
The party was at our house, but everyone pitched in and brought food so it was easy prep. I just had to do a fruit bowl, cheese, and the cake. Cakes aren’t my thing so I went simple with chocolate and pink polka dots.
I didn’t take any photos during the party. I’m horrible about doing that. But afterwards, Ben helped Jonathan pick up the paper lanterns from outside. He came inside wearing them. He cracks me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment