Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Ballerina

After over a year of watching Lawrence Welk and dancing most Saturday nights, we have officially signed Rosemary up for ballet lessons.

I think that I was more excited about her first day of ballet than I was for her first day of preschool. I think she was excited too. If you know Rosemary, you know that it's sometimes hard to tell with her, but the fact that she talked about it so much and so willingly got ready and participated was a good sign.


Moms were invited to stay for the first class, but since she was so excited, I took off rather than throw things off. Just had to get a quick photo of her front and center on her little mat.
Her little bun. And notice the paint rollers? If it ever stops raining in Gainesville on the weekends, we might actually finish painting our house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: