Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SeaWorld...again

We headed down to Orlando again for the weekend and spent one day at SeaWorld. The night before mom and dad watched the kids and Jonathan and I had some delicious Cuban food at Bongo's at Downtown Disney. Then the last day mom and I hit Ikea.

Ben looking all like a big boy in the front seat of the stroller.

And Rosemary finally took a picture with Shamu...her seventh time there. We'd waited in the line for pictures a few other times then she changed her mind right at the end. This time she even gave the whale a hug.

We don't have a pic, but Jonathan and I got to ride Manta...very fun and very different. I'd never ridden a roller coaster where you're pretty much lying on your stomach like you're flying. I was actually a little nervous (the troughs underneath where you load up really don't calm any nerves either, I must say) but it was so smooth.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Birketts said...

You're braver than me... NO roller coasters!!!!! I LOVE Sea World though... I've been wanting to take Megan there!!!