Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Benjamin's Newborn Pics

We had Benjamin's newborn pictures done yesterday and had so much fun. Jaime (the photographer and now our new friend!) came by for the shoot, which was nice since I didn't have to pack up the two kids and be someplace at a certain time. :-)

She did an awesome job. Below are two of the pics that she's shared with us already from the session.


Jaime has some more of Ben on her website too--www.jlsphotographystudio.com--just go to galleries and then click babies.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I had such a great time taking pictures of your beautiful family! I hope we get the girls together soon for a playdate (and mommy date!)
Here is a link to my blog...
www.emtgatorgirl.blogspot.com
and
www.jlsphotographysite.blogspot.com

The Williams family said...

The pictures are beautiful!!Ben is such a handsome young man.

The Ramsey Family said...

fantastic pictures! love them!!