Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Baby Boy is Here!

We have a baby boy! He was born at 5:10pm July 2, 2008, 8 pounds and 20 inches. We'll let you know more soon and post more pictures! Thanks for all your prayers, support and encouragement!

The newest addition to our family.

Just a touch over 8 pounds.

He was crying great!

Proud dad!


So these are my parents...

Rosemary starts learning what being a sister is all about.


The very helpful grandmas!
The grandmas love their newest grandson.

Rosemary gives a big sister kiss.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
We are so happy for you.
Can't wait to meet him.
-Chris and Renae

Paul, Cristina, Sebastian, Matteo, Luca, and Emilio said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! I've been checking the blog religiously all day! Can't wait to meet him...is there no name?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

The Ramsey Family said...

Congratulations!! I knew it would be a boy!! ha ha. What did you decide on for a name? What a cute family!!

Lark said...

What a cutie! I was praying for you guys the other day and kept saying 'he' in my prayers cause I just felt like it would be a boy and knew if it was a girl God would know who I was talking about :o) Congrats!

When can I bring over the cutsie blue boy outfits?

JK Williams said...

YEA!!!! We are so happy for you and the family!!!

Ash said...

congrats! hopefully we can meet him in Sept!

Whitlocks said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.
-Katie

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats to both of you. Rosemary looks like she'll be filling the big sis shoes perfectly!!!

Kent and Michelle