So far, Benjamin is a healthy eater and pretty good sleeper. We are very blessed. I'm learning just how different two babies can be.
I'll post more later, but below are a few more pictures from our time at the hospital and first day at home. We've had lots of visitors!
He's such a cutie!
Renae and Katie (and Isaac too) stopped by yesterday to meet the little man.
Bob Gailey came by too. Benjamin waited until Bob got back from his ride to make his appearance.
Renae came back for an encore with Chris yesterday evening.
Charlie stopped by again last night with Lorie and Laurel.
Bennett, Sara, Logan and Caitlyn came all the way from Central Florida to meet Benjamin.
Jonathan has not lost his touch. I think he can look at the baby and it will fall asleep.
He's so nice to hold.
Already a little patriot.
Headin' home.
Chris was our nurse when we delivered and our discharge nurse.Meeting Grandpa Peine





5 comments:
I'm not sure if you remember meeting us at Jen and Joel's the last time the Bolins were in town, but we just wanted to wish you the best with your new little one. Benjamin is beautiful! Take care and much congrats.
Jon and Amy Leftwich
I think the name is perfect. Glad you and Benjamin are home and doing well.
-Katie
We are so excited! I love the name Benjamin :) We can't wait to come up to Gville and see you all.
Love,
Steve, Becky and Abby
He is so cute! Little patriot :o) Can't wait to meet him in person. Last minute naming, boys names are tough, Benjamin is great.
Hi! Love the new pics and the name, Benjamin is such a beautiful..or handsome name..lol.
We'd love to come visit when things settle down a little, ok?
Take care, see you soon.
Post a Comment