Last week, Rosemary and Ben attended VBS at Trinity. They both had a blast. This was a big step forward for Rosemary. She attended two years ago and hated it…wouldn’t even go last year. This year, she was a completely different child. She has grown so much in that time. And I am so thankful for God’s answer to prayer! New and different situations are not as overwhelming this year. And Ben was great! Drop off a couple of days was tough, but he was doing that for preschool even at the end of the year. Once he got into the groove of things though, he had a great time too.
Ready to head out on the first day.
The last day the kids sang in the worship center. I was so proud of Rosemary and so touched by the kids singing praises. I just sat there (in the front row at Ben’s request) with tears in my eyes. I wish that I had brought the video camera. It was wonderful.
Rosemary beside her friend, Caitlyn
The kids thoroughly enjoyed VBS. I think they would have gone this week too if they could.
No comments:
Post a Comment