Monday, November 21, 2011

Italian Dinner Night Through Rosemary’s Eyes

A few weeks ago we read Papa Piccolo as our Five in a Row book for the week. It was one that I wish we could have gotten into more since it’s set in Venice, but it was just a busy week (which is pretty much the norm for us these days). We did manage to have an Italian dinner night with bruschetta, homemade pizza, and tiramisu as part of our week though.

DSC03211

We had Pizza Margherita (which we’d learned about in co-op too) and a white pizza. I didn’t make the dough from scratch. That came from Publix.

While I was getting the food ready, Rosemary enjoyed taking some photos around the house. I thought it was really interesting to see our home through her eyes.

DSC03216

DSC03217

DSC03218

DSC03219

This is Sheep. Rosemary LOVES Sheep.

DSC03220

DSC03222

DSC03225

Our school clock.

DSC03227

DSC03228

DSC03229

DSC03232

DSC03235

DSC03236

I need to put a picture of Charlotte up there…

DSC03237

DSC03238

DSC03239

Rosemary’s handprint from when she was about a year and a half old. I love this. I should probably have Ben’s and Charlotte’s done too through Jilly-beans.com.

At dinner, I got the camera back for a bit.

DSC03245

Rosemary wanted to be the “Rock Star Queen” while she ate her pizza. I think she ate two pieces that night, which is unheard of for her.

DSC03246

Ben enjoying his pizza.

DSC03247

No pizza just yet for Charlotte.

DSC03253

Enjoying some tiramisu.

DSC03254

Ben enjoyed his too.

DSC03257

After dinner, Ben propped himself up on the couch with one of the catalogs that has flooded our mailbox in recent weeks.

DSC03260

He looks like such a big boy!

No comments: