I have a confession. I like to decorate for Christmas early. I think it’s in my blood. When we were down at my parent’s house in October, their house was already decorated and we helped finish up the big tree. So waiting until after Thanksgiving this year was rough. But really, there just wasn’t a good time to do it before then. I did a little bit of Black Friday shopping then came home and we got the tree and the rest of the decorations up.
Getting the star up.
Hanging up the bride and groom ornament
The Yacht Club ornament
I think this might have been our new Jax Zoo ornament.
Her first Minnie Mouse ears ornament
Charlotte eagerly watched and occasionally tried to join in
Ben was a great helper
Getting everything organized and ready.
I haven’t taken a final photo or new ornament photos yet. But we had a good time getting the tree up and putting up a few other things in the house. Now Ben asks multiple times a day, “It Christmas time?” Followed by, “It Christmas night?” :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment