On Saturday we attended Rosemary’s ballet recital. We had a sitter watch Ben and Charlotte and met both sets of grandparents at the venue. Rosemary was so excited. This year Rosemary was a camel. The theme was Prince of Egypt.
All dressed with her hair and make up done. She is ready!
Rosemary stayed backstage the whole time this year.
Here are some photos from her dance. You can’t take pics during the show, so these are from the last rehearsal.
Rosemary knew her dance cold. I was so proud of her.
With Grandma W after the show.
Rosemary with her teacher, Miss Sharon. Miss Sharon was Moses’ mom in the recital.
Me and my ballerina
Rosemary and her friend, Megan
Rosemary took a pic of all the flowers she got. They are now proudly displayed in the kitchen and in her room.
And what a difference a year makes!
I really like how her studio does the recital. It’s really not just a theme, it’s a story. And the two years we’ve been a part of it the redemption story has been its core. I got a little teary eyed. Rosemary really wants to do gymnastics now so I’m not sure if we’re doing ballet again for her. We’ll see. It might be the last recital we go to for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment