Jonathan had Memorial Day off so we decided that it was time for a trip to the beach. We loaded up the van and headed over to Crescent Beach after a stop at Publix for some subs and Lunchables.
It was Charlotte’s first trip to the beach and we didn’t even put her in a bathing suit. In fact, other than the trip to and from the van, she didn’t even leave the tent, let alone get near the ocean. She’s just four months old so she wasn’t quite ready for a full beach day. The older two however are great fun at the beach and Jonathan and I just took turns playing with them in the water and building sand castles.
Hanging out in the tent, sucking her thumb. I’m failing miserably at breaking her of that habit.
Rosemary and Ben loved playing in the sand. Rosemary wanted to dig big holes while Ben liked knocking down the various sculptures I made him.
When I saw this picture on the computer, my first thought was, “Why did I take that picture of that man with the surfboard?” But if you look to the right and in the water, that’s where Jonathan is playing with the kids.
Playing in the sand while Jonathan and Ben splashed in the waves.
Charlotte slept most of the time in her bouncy seat. That was handy to have and kept most of the sand off of her.
Heading up from their last swim before packing up and heading home to meet up with friends for dinner and pool time. It was a full day but it was super fun! Ben and Rosemary talked about that day for the rest of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment