Yay! Congratulations! That made me tear up a bit...
How exciting! I had no idea you were even pregnant. Hope you are feeling well. Looks like Rosemary is very excited to be having a baby sister. Very cute idea on how to tell the kiddos. Looking forward to more updates.-Katie
That was so adorable! Great idea Julie!!! Congrats!
Loved it! I feel like I haven't read any blogs in so long and what a fun one to stumble upon! Congrats.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! That made me tear up a bit...
How exciting! I had no idea you were even pregnant. Hope you are feeling well. Looks like Rosemary is very excited to be having a baby sister. Very cute idea on how to tell the kiddos. Looking forward to more updates.
-Katie
That was so adorable! Great idea Julie!!! Congrats!
Loved it! I feel like I haven't read any blogs in so long and what a fun one to stumble upon! Congrats.
Post a Comment