Saturday, June 05, 2010

Rosemary’s First Recital

Last night was Rosemary’s first ballet recital. We looked forward to it all week and had 2 rehearsals before the big night so it was a pretty busy week.

100_8484

Rosemary was a Growling Bear.

We couldn’t take pictures during the recital so I took a bunch during the dress rehearsal.

100_8456 Dancing onstage before the rehearsal began.

100_8459 100_8460 100_8463 Looking sweet.

100_8464 Her friend, Alison, was a blue bird.

100_8468 Rosemary was very focused on finding her spot.

100_8469 100_8471 100_8472 100_8478-2 100_8479 Still looking for that mark…

100_8480 The finale

100_8483

The day of the recital

Janice and Richard met at our house and Richard watched Ben during the show. Rosemary wanted a pic with Ben before we left for the church.

100_8485 100_8486

Waiting for the recital to begin.

100_8490

Afterwards, we picked up Rosemary and all gave her flowers. She really did like them, despite how it looks. :-)

100_8487 We managed to snap a quick shot with the grandparents before everyone needed to leave.

100_8488  And Jonathan and I got one too…with our very exhausted little ballerina.

1 comment:

The Birketts said...

I know Rosemary... that recital was LONG! We excited to be able to see her dance too... she was so cute. I have to admit the real highlight of the recital was listening to the rip off "smoke monster" sound effects though.