Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Look at Our Week

Pretty normal week for us and that is nice. Jonathan's back from Chicago and for that I am quite thankful. I'll be even more thankful Thursday night, when Jonathan is done with class for the semester. Jonathan will be even happier than me. I'm counting down the days.

Here's a peek into what we've been up to:

Rosemary got her very own LIBRARY card. Woohoo! I can't wait until Millhopper is open again though. I like the downtown library, I just don't like going to the downtown library.



I made shoes. Never made shoes before.

Ben graduated to the bathtub. As you can see in the pic below, he very much needed a bath. What a messy face but what a handsome boy!

And we saved time and money and the earth (well, maybe that's a stretch...but it's in honor of Earth Day tomorrow) by putting the kids in the bath together.
Sidenote - I'd hoped to switch to blogging using Windows Live Writer but I can't get photos to upload so I'm sticking with Blogger's Dashboard. Anyone had any luck with Live Writer?

4 comments:

Whitlocks said...

Your kids are getting so big. What cuties!
-Katie

JK Williams said...

I think Landon would be jealous if he knew Ben was getting to take a bath in the big tub! PSST, Tell Ben not to mention it to Landon at lest for another few months.

Lark said...

You know about the temporary Millhopper location right? It's not big but it does the job if you just need to pick up some items on hold.

Ian Johns said...

That's a hilariously cute shot of Ben looking at the camera.