Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gardening

I have not been blessed with a green thumb. The last plant Jonathan gave me in hopes that I would keep it alive was a cactus. (So far so good). So this endeavor is very much more Jonathan than me.

We are attempting to grow a small (actually, very small) garden. A few weeks ago Jonathan and Rosemary planted cucumbers, carrots, and green beans after a family trip to Lowe's. Jonathan found all the containers that we used in our yard after we moved in a few years ago. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll be able to try some of the vegetables.


2 comments:

The Williams family said...

Good luck! I am not blessed either but I think Landon just might be my "good luck charm." Let us know how it goes. Landon and I have cabbage, and a couple of herbs and planning on planting flowers, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

The Breman Family Blog said...

"We" just planted our garden as well. Cucumbers are my favorite. Hope it goes well!