Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Banana Bread, Oven Mitts, and the Enormous Giraffe

Rosemary's doing really well as a new big sister. Of course, it's nice to have some one on one Rosemary time too. She's such a fun little girl.
We were cooped up in the house most of the weekend as Tropical Storm Fay came through. To help pass the time, Rosemary and I made some banana bread.

I'm not sure how this started, but those are oven mitts on her feet. (And this is probably one of those pictures that will be so embarrassing to her as she gets older but it's hilarious now...)

This is for our nephew, Ian, but Rosemary's enjoying it in the meantime. I asked her what its name was. She came over a little later and told me its name was "Little" because it's big (at least I think that's what she said). I didn't know two year olds got irony.

No comments: