Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Full Moon

Yesterday was the full moon. We didn't have a baby, but it was a pretty exciting morning. First my mom and I got to squish all the bugs that got in the house from the trash can. Then, as I was cleaning up the floor afterwards and went outside to throw out the garbage, there was a snake beside the can. I threw down the broom and dustpan, started screaming, and ran inside. If that didn't start labor, I was pretty certain nothing would. Once I got to the church, there was a beetle on the desk. It was dying, but still moving. Lots of things that are creepy, crawly, and gross.

2 comments:

Paul, Cristina, Sebastian, Matteo, Luca, and Emilio said...

Your post was absolutely hilarious. I can just picture you 9 months pregnant running and screaming into the house...I mean it's really not funny and I'm glad you are OK, but the image... :)
- Paul

Lark said...

Ahh a snake!

Keep us posted, we are waiting to hear the news :o)