Tuesday, June 17, 2008

39 Weeks and Holding

At yesterday's appointment, we found out that not much is happening yet. I haven't really felt any contractions, although about a week and a half ago I was feeling a little "off," but I think I just wasn't feeling well. My mom comes into town today we should be able to have some fun together before baby #2 arrives.

In going through some pictures last night I found where Jonathan had started writing down how contractions had started with Rosemary. I remembered them as being close from the beginning and they were. The first ones I felt were an average of 2 to 5 minutes apart...hopefully I get a little more warning this time!

2 comments:

Paul, Cristina, Sebastian, Matteo, Luca, and Emilio said...

Very excited for you guys!! Tell your mom I said 'Hi'!!

Joel and Elizabeth said...

mine were close in the beginning too, like between 4 and 8 minutes. must be the Peine genes... i keep wishing i could ask my dad's mom what it was like for her.