Brandi made "Brandi bites" which are brownies, topped with chocolate on top of a chocolate chip cookie. Delicious...
Dynah riding around on the porch.
Rosemary, Clayton, and Mekayla playing on the porch.
Josiah wanted to venture outside too. He turns one on Wednesday. Happy Birthday, Josiah!
Vernine and Zach painted some ladybugs.
Mekayla made her very own shirt. So did Clayton and they were both very creative.
Above is the stamp for the alligator that Krystle and Desiree made for their shirts. The alligator proved to be one of the more intricate stamps.
Brandi made a flower shirt with glitter paints for Dynah.
Our shirts, but not all of them because I think some had left by the time I got my camera. I wish I'd gotten a better picture too. They really did turn out cute. Check out Krystle's blog to see a close up of the three that she made--an alligator, turtles, and ducks. They were very cute and we had a lot of fun doing this all together.
These are the two that I made. Lady bugs for Rosemary and a gator for the new baby.
1 comment:
oooh! i love that baby gator one! the ladybug one it cool too. you'll have to tell me how you did it. i never know what kind of paint to use for crafts.
Post a Comment