Friday, April 25, 2008

Good News

Some days are just really good days. Yesterday was one of those days for the Peine's and we felt very blessed and thankful. In the morning, Jonathan got some good news at work and that afternoon, I got my CT scan results back and found out that everything was fine and that I, in the words of my doctor, "do not have a brain tumor" which is always nice to hear. I just have really bad migraines (are any migraines not really bad?) and they'll treat me for pain should I have anymore. Less exciting, but still something that we thoroughly enjoyed, there were new episodes of Survivor, The Office, and LOST last night. What a great day. :-)

2 comments:

The Williams family said...

I love days like that! I had a great time today. I was a great way to end a stressful work week. Thank you so much for hosting. I love making crafts. We should really do that more often.

Joel and Elizabeth said...

i wonder if, since you're pregnant, your body is more sensitive to MSG. you might want to monitor how you feel when you eat anything with MSG. as you probably know, my mom and i can get day-long migraines from it and be down all day, especially if i eat too many Doritos. even Lipton's dry onion soup has it. most anything with dairy: cheese, milk, etc.