Jonathan spent most of his day in sessions on Monday. I slept in and had a leisurely morning, but we met up for lunch. We took a short walk up to Lori’s Diner.
After lunch, Jonathan headed back to the conference center and I shopped a bit at H&M and Crate and Barrel.
We met up again for dinner with Jonathan’s co-workers and walked to China Town to eat at Hunan Home’s.
The gate into China Town
This China Town was way bigger than the one in Philadelphia we visited last year.
I played it safe at dinner and had cashew nut chicken (although I did try a potsticker for the first time). Jonathan tried to order something but our server told him should order something else since someone else at our table had ordered what Jonathan wanted. It all worked out in the end as everyone shared their food.
No comments:
Post a Comment