Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas & New Year’s Eve in Eustis

We headed down to spend a few nights in Eustis to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve with my parents. As soon as we arrived, we exchanged gifts.

DSC06400

DSC06402

DSC06403

DSC06407

DSC06414

Later that day, while Charlotte and Ben slept and while my dad and Jonathan put together my parent’s new grill, Rosemary, Mom, and I went to Mt. Dora. We shopped a bit then stopped in for tea.

DSC06420

Waiting to be seated.

DSC06422

Eating our tea biscuits.

DSC06424

For New Year’s Eve, Mom and Dad put together another delicious smorgasbord for us to graze on throughout the night. Dad and I had spent the morning hanging a new chandelier in one of the bedrooms.

DSC06425

DSC06428

DSC06430

Most of the gang

DSC06431

Charlotte was ready to eat.

DSC06432

Charlotte ate dinner with us, but she soon headed to bed. The rest of us watched Enchanted and played some Bananagrams. Ben and Rosemary were doing their best to stay up until midnight.

DSC06436

Finishing up Bananagrams

DSC06433

Ben made it until about 11:10pm. I tried to wake him up at 11:50, but he was totally out. I picked him up and moved him to my lap and he just would not wake up.

DSC06442

The rest of us counted down and toasted at midnight.

DSC06443

The next day, Ben attempted to eat a HUGE sandwich.

DSC06446

I can’t remember how much he ate, but I don’t think it was all of it. But goodness, does this boy love his fruits and vegetables.

DSC06448

And here’s mom and dad in front of their new house.

No comments: