We snuck away this past weekend to celebrate my dad’s birthday at the condo in Orlando. It was gorgeous weather. A little cool for the pool but we still all got in. It was perfect for a day at SeaWorld. Jonathan and I even got away for a bit to go on a shopping date. He needed shoes. Pretty sure that’s the only way I could get him to willingly shop with me. :-)
At SeaWorld waiting for Blue Horizons.
I think Ben looks so much like Jonathan here.
Charlotte fell asleep in the stroller with her little leg propped up. And Rosemary rode most of the time in the seat beside Charlotte. Ben had first right of refusal for the stroller seat and he almost always chose to walk instead.
Ben thoroughly enjoyed his alone time with Grandma and Grandpa while the girls rode in the stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment