Friday, October 21, 2011

Giveaway Baskets and a New Blog

This weekend, another MOPS Discussion Group Leader is hosting fundraiser. She has some pretty amazing door prizes lined up…like photography sessions, Gator Homecoming tickets, and gift certificates for local restaurants. I wanted to help out somehow so I put together a couple gift baskets. Not nearly as exciting as football tickets, but I had fun making them!

Here’s the info card for each of the items in the baskets:

Baby Gator Giveaway Info Sheet - Page 001Mommy Gator Giveaway Info Sheet - Page 001

Getting these together inspired me to finally get my act together and start a blog just for craft items that I’ve made extras of and am offering for sale. So…if you’re interested, you can check out Honeysuckle Sundries to see a few things that I have up for now.

I still plan on primarily crafting just for fun and as gifts, but it will be nice to have a place to share the ‘extras.’

No comments: