Monday, February 28, 2011

Sewing Night

When you live in a relatively small house and all the bedrooms are actually used as bedrooms, you have to be a bit creative when it comes to how you use the space. For instance, my sewing cabinet is also my nightstand and I keep almost all of my crafting and sewing supplies under the bed. That means, whenever I sew or really do anything crafty, it makes a huge mess in our bedroom.

DSC01414

Case in point.

DSC01415

I did get it all put away by the time we went to bed. But goodness, it would be nice to have a craft room where I could just finish a project and not have another half hour clean up ahead of me.

DSC01417

Despite the mess though, the swim/bath wraps for Rosemary’s friends ended up super cute.

DSC01418

And so did the hooded towel for a MOPS give-away. Although, initially it looked a little too much like a hooded white sheet when I had Ben try it out, so I made the top a little less pointy. That helped. :-)

1 comment:

Lark said...

Oooh, i hope i win that one! very cute :o)