Friday, October 08, 2010

This and That

No big events lately, just settling into the new school year routine. Here's a glimpse into some of what' we've been up to.

DSC00438 We had family photos taken a couple weeks ago by Jaime Swanson of Sweet Serendipity Photography (she also did Ben's newborn photos) and I curled Rosemary's hair for the first time. The curls didn't last long, but they did last longer than curling it with a curling iron.

DSC00441

Ben kicked back while I worked a bit at the church.

DSC00444a

Ben has started using the potty. I was convinced that he'd be more difficult to train than Rosemary since he's a boy. I was wrong. He's basically taught himself and it's been much easier this time around so hopefully by the time baby girl arrives he'll be a pro! I am SO proud of him.

DSC00448

And last weekend we headed down to Clermont and had dinner at Sonny's with family. Rosemary thoroughly enjoyed her cousin time.

No comments: