Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother’s Day 2010

Once again, Jonathan and the kids put together a great Mother’s Day.

We headed to church and got our family photos done. Thank you, Lorie!

Mothers Day Photos 2010 001 Mothers Day Photos 2010 002 I know she’s not looking at the camera, but I love that look on Rosemary’s face.

Mothers Day Photos 2010 008Mothers Day Photos 2010 005

After church, we packed up a picnic then headed to the park.

100_8408 Cuddling with Ben.

100_8411 Jonathan gave Ben a couple swings around.

100_8412 So Rosemary had to have a turn too.

100_8415 What wonderful kids!

100_8417

He’s getting so big!

2 comments:

The Birketts said...

Great pictures! The light really changed later on in the morning... wish we could have had more pictures by the bridge. Lorie did a nice job on your family photos!

JK Williams said...

Great photos! I loved your matching mom/daughter outfits.