Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy Christmas and Merry New Years

Christmas morning was celebrated on New Year's Day. We got up and opened presents then went to breakfast at the Flying Biscuit. Growing up, my family would go out to breakfast at the one Denny's open in town on Christmas morning. We had a lot more options since we waited to celebrate and the Flying Biscuit did not disappoint. I'm pretty sure I could eat their cheese grits everyday of my life...they're so good. Anyway, here's Christmas with my family at our house.

Rosemary's new Cinderella set. Cinderella's clothes only get changed twice a day...those little things are hard to change!

Rosemary was hanging up her Little Mermaid ornament. My mom gets the kids a new ornament every year. (Unfortunately, the one she got Ben last year is the one that broke this year).

Ben's showing off his Toy Story ornament. I don't think this one will break.

Ben's first train set from Grandma and Grandpa W. It was a hit.

Rosemary's very own camera.

Opening Glee!

Mom's table runner.

Dad's big Tervis tumblers.

Merry Christmas...finally!

No comments: