It felt a little bit like Santa's workshop exploded in our house the month before Christmas. I'd had grand plans to get all the gifts that I was making for Christmas done over the summer, however, painting the exterior of our house made other projects seem less important at the time so I just kept putting them off. As a result, I stayed pretty busy in December finishing up gifts.
Ezekiel and Ian's travel pillows.
2 comments:
So beautiful!! One day you need to have some class you teach Julie so the rest of us can make such beautiful things!
I did make Jessica a Gator blanket this year though.
We do you have the time to make all that anyways? It took me several nights just to get her blanket done.
The tree looks great too!
I was just thinking, " I wish I had those talents!!!" and wish I was in your family to be on the recieving end...of course then I would always end up feeling guilty for not having such nice things to give back cause that really is the fun part. I bet your giving this year topped the charts for one of your most memorable and enjoyable! You are blessed with a talent!!!
Post a Comment