Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of Preschool

On September 8, Rosemary started back to preschool at Stepping Stones. She was so excited about her first day of school, especially after meeting her teachers, Ms. Judy and Ms. Debbie, and some of her classmates the week before. We snapped a few shots outside before loading up in the car to head over to Trinity and I packed the camera to get a few more once we got to her class.




Unfortunately, as I was getting Ben out of his carseat, Rosemary fell down on the sidewalk and scraped her knee and her elbow pretty badly. Of course, I didn't have bandages with me so we grabbed something to wipe up the blood then I took a screaming Rosemary to her class to get a bandaid. Her teachers initially thought that she was wailing because she didn't want to go but it was really quite the opposite. She'd been so excited! What a start to the year.

And so with such an inauspicious beginning, there are no more first day of school pics other than the blurry ones above. Maybe by the time she's in kindergarten we'll be able to get decent ones.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Williams family said...

Poor girl. I think I did the same thing but it was my first day of college, I didn't cry though just was pretty embarrassed especially because the teacher that saw it happened wouldn't top hounding me.