Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Brand New Bag

Nikki and Jason are expecting a baby girl in the next few weeks. I wanted to make them something since this is the first baby they've had since I started sewing and Nikki sent me a link to this diaper bag when I asked her about what they'd like me to make. She just wanted a little bit more pink than black. Here's the final result.



Lots of pockets
There was enough fabric left to make a changing pad, diapers/wipes case, and a burp cloth.

I'm so happy with how it turned out! Anyone else need a diaper bag?

4 comments:

JK Williams said...

Those are so adorable! Great job Julie, they look professionally done. How much would you sell them for and I will ask around. I know people would want to buy them!

Paul, Cristina, Sebastian, Matteo, Luca, and Emilio said...

Wow, I didn't realize Nikki and Jason were having another baby! Congrats!!

The Birketts said...

That is awesome!!!! So cute. You are so talented.

Joel and Elizabeth said...

wow, great job! it looks like a skip-hop bag :D i just got a new one, same style, new color, and it is a lot less misshapen!