It was time to clean up after playtime and both Rosemary and Dynah weren't terribly excited about that. They'd each picked up a few things with all the melodrama three year olds can muster then Dynah sat down and said that she didn't feel well. (They're usually both great picker-uppers, but I think that sometimes they take turns as to who is most reluctant). Rosemary heard this, came over and said, "God will help you feel better, Dynah. I'll pray for you."
So she prayed,
Dear God, please help Dynah to feel better. Amen.
So sweet and completely unprompted. And her prayer was answered. Dynah was fine after that.
3 comments:
SO sweet! I love it when children do things like that. I am sure it pretty amazing when it is your own!
That's Dynah for you. "ohh, my tummy hurts soo bad. I guess I can't finish my dinner Mommy." And then 2 minutes later she's ready for dessert. I may have to call on Rosemary's healing powers more often.
Adorable!
Post a Comment