I used to teach basic computer classes at Housing. Rosemary is better at using the mouse than most of the adults were. I don't know if it's due to the fact that she's not scared of breaking anything or she's just so used to seeing Jonathan and me use the computer, but she's really good. Some of the games are beyond her since she can't read, but she can master the ones that involve puzzles and building things.



2 comments:
It's amazing how young kids are learning how to use the computer. Rosemary will be passing us by on computer knowledge in no time!
-Katie
Did you guys get the Publix Preschools Pals CD-rom? Amelia and Grant both LOVE that game. It is pretty cute too and not hard for her to get. She was playing it all last year and has gotten almost all the 'coins' in the game.
At first I was helping her, but now she does it all on her own. On my laptop! She doesn't even have a mouse and I thought I could never live with a mouse until I got used to the touch pad. Now Amelia's using it too, with two hands, but still she's got it. Crazy kids, they are going to give us blank looks when we tell them we didn't have computers as a kid.
Post a Comment