Monday, November 03, 2008

Stepping Stones Parade

Rosemary's preschool had a little parade of all the kids dressed up on Thursday. Parade here is used very loosely, essentially the kids just walked in a circle...twice. But that was pretty good for four year olds and younger.

Ben and I waited outside in the cold for the parade to start. Jonathan couldn't make it so I attempted to record it on video and take photos at the same time. It was interesting. And that perhaps explains the photos below. They're not that great, but not too bad either.

Rosemary was not in her best of moods. I think it was a combination of being up late the night before and the candy. She's usually pretty cheery and not one to always have to be with mommy. Despite the fussiness, I think she did a great job.

Walking around with one of the teachers. (Hi, Lark! Totally didn't realize you were in the shot when I took this.)

Saying hi to mom and Baby Ben.

Her classmates
(Well, some of them, at least Rosemary wasn't the only one crying).




Afterwards, we went through the pumpkin patch one last time.


Rosemary's favorite new dog. We let her watch a Charlie Brown show last week and she really seemed to like Snoopy.





No comments: