Monday, October 27, 2008

A weekend of illness

Jonathan had Friday off of work to celebrate UF's homecoming. Becky, Steve, and Abby were supposed to come visit, but that morning Rosemary got really fussy, wouldn't eat lunch, then threw up. Such fun. I took her temperature (with the promise of a popsicle afterwards) and it was over 100. She got some Tylenol and by lunch on Saturday was back to normal. Unfortunately, by that time, Ben and I were fighting colds. We were bummed we didn't get to hang out with our friends.

In other news, Rosemary started calling me "Mama" this weekend. I've always been "Mom" or "Mommy" so I'm not sure where "Mama" came from, but it sounds sweet.

Also on Saturday, Ben started laughing. It was so adorable. Rosemary was fake laughing at dinner and it was cracking Ben up. She kept saying, "Laugh, Baby Ben. Laugh!"


Jonathan and Rosemary took advantage of the nice weather on Saturday and went outside to climb trees. Rosemary's a pretty fearless tree climber. Hmm...wonder which one of us she gets that from.



No comments: