Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Party Weekend

This past weekend we traveled down to Central Florida to celebrate two birthdays. First with the Stiller's, then with the Giammarinaro's.

On Saturday, Logan turned 4. We left Gainesville early that morning to make it to the party and ended up getting there in plenty of time. Bennett and Sara had set up an outdoor water playground that the kids played on. It was cold, but sure looked fun!



We finally had to get Rosemary out to warm her up. Jonathan held her wrapped in a towel while she ate some cheese. I'm not sure what he was laughing at here...or even if he was laughing.
Bennett makes the best birthday cakes. The party had a rainforest theme and I think Sara found a picture of a cake she liked. Bennett then recreated the whole thing. It tasted great too.

On Sunday, we celebrated Sebastian's first birthday with Paul and Cristina. As soon as I got my camera out to take pictures, Rosemary had to go potty (we almost made it to the toilet...that was fun) so I managed to only get one picture of the party. It was great to be a part of that special day. To see a few more pictures, check out Paul and Cristina's blog.


No comments: