Rosemary started a new daycare last week. Before heading there, she had her one year check-up. She's still little for her age when it comes to weight--only in the 5th percentile. But for height she's in the 50th. So she's tall and skinny and overall doing well.
This past week has not been the best health-wise for our family. On Friday, I was home with Rosemary because she had pinkeye. We still went outside for a bit though and she played with her firetruck. Jonathan pushed her around some more when he got home. She loved it. Friday was just the start of our ailments though. By Saturday I was sick too and Rosemary got worse on Sunday. It ends up that she has an ear infection and I have strep throat and now we're both on antibiotics. Jonathan's not at his best either but he's been the one doing all the work around here taking care of his girls. What a week it has been!
Rosemary got her bangs trimmed tonight for the first time. Now we've got a clear shot of those beautiful big blue eyes!

No comments:
Post a Comment