Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More from Christmas Break

We had a few days at home to relax and work on the house over Christmas break. One day, we took a bike ride to McDonald's for lunch with Rosemary in her new bike trailer. I think it was the highlight of the break. She loved it! We just have to find a way to keep her little helmet on her head. :-)
From the first time she saw the trailer, she seemed to know it was something for her. While Jonathan was putting it together, she kept crawling all over it.

Rosemary is ready for her ride.


I wanted to make Rosemary's birthday invitations so we did a photo shoot in our back yard. Here are a few that I liked that I didn't have room for on the invite. Mmm...hibiscus!


So sweet.

1 comment:

Ash said...

where did you get your bike trailer? Can you jog with it too?